Last Days of Polytechnic
Today marks the end of my entire Poly life. How great is that, imagine having the next 5 months to enjoy and relax. Finally! Especially after working darn hard for a year without the holidays!
I'm so proud of myself that I've made it through. Year 3 was so tough and it did crack me up. But I managed to get through it, and unexpectedly did quite a great job for the final presentation which I thought was going to be crap. Give myself a pat on the shoulder. Had my last paper today as well so it's all cool till May when going back to receive my Cert.
I can't wait to get the holidays kicking! Plus getting my driving license in 2 weeks' time, hopefully I can do well enough to get my license. Pray for me. =)
That's all.
I'm so proud of myself that I've made it through. Year 3 was so tough and it did crack me up. But I managed to get through it, and unexpectedly did quite a great job for the final presentation which I thought was going to be crap. Give myself a pat on the shoulder. Had my last paper today as well so it's all cool till May when going back to receive my Cert.
I can't wait to get the holidays kicking! Plus getting my driving license in 2 weeks' time, hopefully I can do well enough to get my license. Pray for me. =)
That's all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home